Monday, February 20, 2012

The Beginning of "A Day Without Shoes"

Hello Everyone!

This is my first Blog ever! I decided to start one because I had a thought. Everyone knows and has said the saying "If I were in their shoes" or "Why don't you try walking a mile in my shoes". Well I thought to myself how about if we all just took our shoes off and quit the judgement!? I am making a promise to my self and God that I will live my life like that day by day and write about it here. Now I know I will have struggles with this. As much as I would like to think that this is going to be easy for me given how much I love peace I also know I am human and will make mistakes. I hope by writing here everyday that I will inspire more people to take the challenge to "take off their shoes" and start living life and treating others the way we all should and all walk along this road of life together! Please join me in my new journey you never know where it might take us! Till next time... PEACE!

2 comments:

  1. What a inspiration you have put out to the world. I am inspired!! I am delighted to join you in this journey. Just one more smile from Nanny to send down upon you. And your Momma to! I look forward to reading more of your Journal. I love the title. A day WITHOUT Shoes. Impressive.

    ReplyDelete